We love trees. We also understand that there are circumstances where trees don’t belong in our urban environment, like:
- Unsuitable species for a particular area.
- Dead or sick trees becoming hazardous to people and or property.
- Infected or diseased trees that may spread or lose healthy looking limbs.
- Trees to be removed and replaced for approved Development applications.
We use a number of techniques to remove trees depending on the size, location and access of each job. Our staff are experienced and qualified to get the job done in the safest manner using a variety of techniques: manual dismantling, Crane assisted removals, Elevated working platform removals and clear felling where possible.
Tree pruning is Art (to us anyway). Tree pruning is often required to:
- Crown raise, Crown reduce, Crown thin a tree.
- Remove dead, diseased, damaged or dangerous limbs.
- Improve filtered sunlight to property and gardens.
- Provide clearance from buildings and other structures.
- Improve the aesthetical appearance and overall structure of the tree.
All of our pruning works are carried out by experienced and qualified staff within the guidelines of the Australian Standards: Pruning of Amenity Trees (AS4373-1996).
We provide stump grinding of trees that we have removed. Generally stumps are removed to approximately 400mm beneath the surface, however extensive stump grinding can be provided where required and possible. Stump grinding mulch is usually spread back into the area of the former tree and stump.